Monday, May 4, 2009

Good facbook reply?

ok...so the inside joke between me and my friend is...do u want to grab a bite to eat....because this girl always asks me that, and i do not like her....so the other day on facebook...he left me a message that said do u want to grab a bite...and i replied with....do u want me to steal ur girlfriend (just messing round) and then he replied with...do u have a death wish?....you will see all this below...because i copyed the messages below...but my question is what would be a good reply to that last comment he left....any ideas? oh and we are both christians...so nothing dirty please.








David Jackson wrote


Hey, you want to go get a bite to eat?





Adam Steinberger wrote


Hey man, U want me to steal your girlfriend.








David Jackson wrote


Do you have a death wish?

Good facbook reply?
You call yourself a christian yet you and your friend are cracking a joke about a girl who clearly likes you online! Even if it is an inside joke it would hurt her to know the truth! Maybe you should stop being a jerk and let the girl know the real deal and tell ur friend to lay off the death comments...ITS ALREADY TOO MUCH OF THAT GOING ON IN THIS HELLISH WORLD!


No comments:

Post a Comment